Saturday 27 April 2013

Exams.....

My exam is coming up in about 1 days time.. On Monday i will be having exam till 15 may 2013, the first exam is English which i do not need to worry about but for Social studies i have be studying and it is very hard for me to remember all the essay and story about my topic about deterrence and diplomacy. Have to read up my secondary 3 textbook and all the notes my ss teacher provide for me. Now a days my time is very pack but i still get to relax on last Friday , i went to catch the latest movie Iron man 3 at west mall Cathay  The movie is suppose to be nice but the movie stop half way and skip some part of it , everyone in the move theater is scold and cursing.... I was like wtf but the movie is still awesome in the end.  I would really want to own Mark 42 because that is the best suit in the movie... But i still cannot relax because exam is like arriving in my life but after exam will get to travel to other countries or maybe i work part time at pet safari just to earn a few buck. Currently my subject will i can get pass is Math , chem and physic , English and geography , but i will try my best to pass Chinese even i hate it alot. Now my favorite code for me is stay calm and .....

No comments:

Post a Comment